Monday, March 15, 2010

Passing the time; Hopefully not the dream

16 weeks and 4 days...winter hell with signs of slightly less miserable weather to come..a blossoming baby grows outward by the day and a dream still connected to a wondrous life full of family travel, artistic endeavors, a career exploration, and clear, sunny skies.

16 weeks I have contemplated my motherly intuition on where to raise myself and my family comfortably, easygoing on the wallet and our mental health.  I still reach for Belgrade, voted 3 times now compared to 3 different U.S. cities on my list.  I still cradle that spontaneity that has securely nudged me through the wavering decisions I've been left to make of my slow to speeding life. Why stop now?

The only unsettling question I cannot sleep on anymore is the potentially big issue of what to do with my career goal, how to incorporate art back into my life?  I am left to squander over my self-conflicting, nagging dilemma to taste everything before comitting to one career move.  Well, I've had it up to here with leaping from one job to another, one hobby to the next.  I need to invent a practical goal before transporting my while life to another country.  How easy will it be to invent a career goal and apply it Serbia? 

With an open-mind and perservering will, this lost mamma will push on to better days...

Here's lookin at you Belgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment